Saturday, February 26, 2011

Persuading with Dr. Seuss

     When I sat down with my friend CScope to do lesson plans for this coming week, I saw that we were to be studying various tactics that are used in Media for ELAR.  Since we're devoting next week to Dr. Seuss, I must integrate!  The first writing will be done after we read The Cat in the Hat.  Students design a new hat and then persuade The Cat to buy it.

     The next, I made to resemble a magazine advertisement, where the picture is on one side and the write up is on the other.  I guess it is kind of like those medication ads :).  This one will be done after reading Green Eggs and Ham.
Click the images to get the printable file, and start persuading with Dr. Seuss!

2 comments:

  1. hold my way , don't forget every need
    to MAD to GET UP we are on the way
    Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys

    ReplyDelete
  2. So one have to put his best effort because these generally help to go forward easily with some specific piece ideas and principles. online paraphrasing

    ReplyDelete